- Este evento já decorreu.
12 Topics in Rheumatology – 3rd Edition
30 Setembro 2021 - 8:00 a 2 Outubro 2021 - 17:00
12 Topics in Rheumatology will be held at CEDOC – Chronic Diseases Research Centre, NOVA Medical School, Lisbon on the 30th September, 1st and 2nd of October, 2021, in a blended format.
This will be the third meeting organized by the Rheumatic Diseases Group (PI F. M. Pimentel-Santos, Co-PI Jaime C. Branco) aiming at promoting the dialogue between basic and clinical scientists, regarding new physiopathology, diagnostic and therapeutic advances in Rheumatology.
This event is aimed at Rheumatologists (Fellows), Clinicians from other specialties and researchers in the area of musculoskeletal pathology. Its main objective is to promote discussion, between clinicians and researchers, of controversial and/or emerging topics. In this context, 6 clinical topics and 6 basic research topics were selected.
- Single cell multiomics
- Enthesitis: from pathophysiology to treatment
- Skeleton Regeneration in animal models
- Intestinal Microbiota, HLA-B27 and Spondyloarthritis: Dangerous Liaisons
- Microbiota as a marker for TNFi response in axSpA and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Nutrition competition in the intestinal microbiome
- Stem Cell and Muscle Regeneration in different physiopathological states and ageing
- Enthesis ultrasound: as an option for disease activity and disease progression in spondyloarthritis)
- The different roles of physical exercise in the COVID-19 recovery challenge
- Fibromyalgia: integrating psycho-social constructs and neurobiological evidence
- Osteoarthritis phenotypes and novel therapeutic targets
- Biomarkers for diagnosis and therapeutic approach in axSpA
Registration and Deadlines
Registration: 29th September – Registration form available here.
Abstract submission: 17th September – Submit an abstract to 12 email@example.com